Partner with Us Today
The Campaign for Lourdes Hospice Care Center seeks funding for two purposes: construction of the $5 million facility, and an Endowment Fund to provide inpatient hospice care for all patients, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.
Please join us in making this dream of the Lourdes Hospice Care Center a reality. To donate now, click HERE. For more information about the Lourdes Hospice Care Center, please call (855) 522-2444.
Lourdes Hospice Care Center
Comfort. Compassion. Dignity.
For more than 30 years, Lourdes Hospice has applied these guiding principles to caring for people with terminal illnesses who want the highest quality of life in their final weeks and months. Comfort in all forms—physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual—is the core of the Hospice concept.
Sometimes patients can’t be cared for in their homes because pain and symptoms are too severe or they lack caregiving support. And for some, dying at home simply is not the right choice.
The new Lourdes Hospice Care Center will be an alternative to traditional inpatient hospice care. The Center will provide a homelike setting and a peaceful, dignified experience for every patient and their loved ones when staying at home is not an option.
For more information about Lourdes Hospice care, click HERE.
The Comforts of Home
The 10,000 square-foot Center will connect to the hospital and feature 10 large patient suites with private patios, comfortable family lounges and kitchen, convenient covered entry, a serenity garden and chapel for quiet reflection. Every detail is designed so the patient and family can focus on their time together, turning final days into precious memories.
• Team of dedicated, specialty-trained Hospice staff including nurses, physicians, chaplain counselors, social workers, personal care aides, and volunteers
• Hidden medical equipment, oxygen and supplies
• 10 large private suites with patios
• Comfortable sleeper sofas and recliners
• Tables and guest chairs
• Work stations and wi-fi
• Wall-mounted flat screen TVs
• Spacious en-suite bathrooms
• Covered portico, convenient ground-level entryway, and dedicated parking
• Peaceful garden with patio tables, chairs, and benches
• Children’s play area in the family lounge with a door and large viewing window to minimize noise
• Unrestricted visiting hours
• Pet visits permitted